The Stahlbus Oil Drain Valve replaces the existing drain plug and provides a faster, safer, and cleaner way of performing oil changes. Once the valve is installed, oil changes can be performed without tools, without risk of burns from hot oil, and without the need to replace the drain plug washer. Simple operation: unscrew the cap by hand, and insert the hose attachment (quarter-turn bayonet joint) to start the oil drain. Optional safety-wire cap available.
Verify your bolt size/pitch before purchase. HERE is the application guide for reference. Agg Racing makes no guarantee of accuracy, but there are plenty of accurate listings in there, so use at your own risk. A call to your local dealer for verification would be advised.
The advantages at a glance:
• Easy handling due to quick release cap/hose connect
• Drain valve can not be lost
• Minimized risk of burns from hot oil
• Seal/washer change is not necessary
• Oil pan thread is spared
• Double outlet protection (protective cap and valve)
• Connection to vacuum possible
• Optimal application for discharge sampling or trapping
• Change oil without tools
All thread sizes available for your sportbike requirements (also available for all onroad and offroad motorcycles, ATV, UTV, personal watercraft, and even your cars and trucks).